75% of women will have painful sex in their lifetime. Many women don't tell their partners and internalize blame, countless doctors are powerless to help - and most partners want to help... but don't know how. Ohnut is ending the cycle of silence and discomfort, so we can rediscover the joy of connection.
Ohnut is the revolutionary wearable that allows couples to explore comfortable penetration depths during sex. Because sometimes it's just too deep. (You too? Know someone? Us too!)
Designed with an FDA approved body-safe material, Ohnut’s soft and stretchy feel is cozy for all. Ohnut has 4 easy stacking rings, with comfort ridges that compress down for the ideal soft landing.
- Ohnut width stretches to 8in (20.3cm), and height of four rings measures 2 ¾ in (7cm) tall
- Comes with 4 soft rings, travel pouch, and clever conversation starters
Painful sex (or dyspareunia) can happen for a whole range of reasons, including:
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Interstitial cystitis
- Pelvic inflammation
- Pelvic floor muscle spasm (vaginismus)
- Menopause (genitourinary syndrome of menopause, or gsm)
- Cancer treatments (including chemotherapy and radiation therapy)
- Chronic pain (vulvodynia)
- Post-surgical vaginal swelling
- Postpartum pain / sex post baby
How it works
Smart, simple and playful: This comfy wearable is worn externally at the base of a penetrating partner (ex. a man) so you can adjust how deep feels good - for both of you.
It's like a buffer.
STEP 1: Stack 3 or 4 rings to start
STEP 2: Lube up shaft or insertable toy
STEP 3: Slide Ohnut down to base
STEP 4: Ohnut is multi-purpose! Don’t be afraid to get creative.