SpareParts Hardware Tomboi Harness
Bold and assertive, Tomboi's about play on your own terms-whenever, however.
With a bold attitude and athletic cut, TomboiTM harness briefs from SpareParts© deliver a smooth shot of sex appeal and get right to the chase: let's do this. And it's hard to say no, because this bad boi smashes the very boundaries of pleasure, from the super-durable O-ring to the drive-'em-wild mini-vibe pockets. TomboiTM slides on and off smoothly, without any chafing buckles, dangling straps, pinched skin, or other baggage to get in the way. Lightweight, breathable fabrick means you can wear it all day long, and the hidden inside pocket stashes away anything from condoms to cash. Plus, TomboiTM in nylon spandex is 100% water-friendly. Go ahead, get 'em wet.
- Matching fabric storage pouch with zipper closure.
- A 1-year warranty
- So much sex appeal, there are bound to consequences
- Handcrafted in USA from premium-quality fabrics
- Vegan-lifestyle friendly
- Hand or machine washable
- Airport-friendly (non-metal) materials won’t set off any alarms.
- Securely fits toys 1.25–2.25 inches (3.17–5.71 cm) in diameter
- Two internal fabric panels separate dildo base from skin, if desired.
- With internal packing strap, great for pack and play
Turn up the pleasure. Two internal mini-vibe pockets (vibes not included) are stitched above and below the O-ring - just beyond bodily contact - to send the perfect pulse of pleasure to both partners. (It's good to be generous.)
THE SIMPLE STEPS BELOW WILL HELP YOU DETERMINE YOUR MEASUREMENTS, AND WHICH SIZE HARNESS WILL FIT YOU BEST .
Choose your harness size based on both your actual body measurements and body shape, not based on your typical pant or jean size, which varies significantly between brands, designs, and cuts. Please don't skip this step: the right size harness will give you the most comfort and support, and will always look better than a size that's just "almost right."
GET THE CORRECT FIT:
1. Get your lower waist/hip measurement. •Wrap a measuring tape around your waist, about 1 inch (2.5 cm) below your pelvic bone. •Mark the number where the tape measure completes and crosses over itself.
2. Use that measurement, as well as your body shape, to determine your size. Tomboi™ performs best when your body fills out the harness, so choosing the right size is crucial. You should take your body shape into account before selecting a size. To do so, think of your body in terms of moon phases:
EVALUATING BODY IN TERMS OF MOON PHASES:
bodies have beautiful, fuller curves. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a half-moon shape in rear, and a quarter to half-moon shape in front, where the stomach is. If you have a full moon shape…choose the next size up.
bodies have a balance of curves and planes. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a quarter-moon shape in front and a half-moon shape in rear, or a a flatter front stomach area and a fuller three quarter-moon in rear. This body shape typically has a fuller butt and, sometimes, wider hips. If you have a three-quarter moon shape…choose the next size up.
bodies are curvier in rear, flatter in front. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a half-moon shape in rear. If you have a half-moon shape…stay to the size chart.
QUARTER /CRESANT MOON
bodies have gentler, less pronounced curves in rear. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a quarter (or crescent) shape sloping from the tailbone to the top of the thigh. If you have a quarter/crescent moon shape…choose the next size down. If you have a quarter/crescent moon shape in rear, BUT a quarter to full-moon.