SpareParts Hardware Sasha Couture Harness
"A maddening blend of sweet and spicy, Sasha’s one part femme, two parts fatale.”
This couture lingerie harness flits playfully between two tantalizing styles: a tug and twist of the ribbons takes Sasha™ from booty shorts to high-cut panties, and ruching, ribbons, and removable garters escalate the flirtation. But it’s not just about good looks—Sasha’s suite of hidden pleasures includes the classic SpareParts® O-ring, two internal mini-vibe pockets, and a durable, drop-dead-gorgeous design. A center seam that accents that backside offers sexy rouching on the tush accentuating your beautiful booty!
- Strong yet flexible O-Ring accommodates small, large and double dils easily
- Internal mini bullet vibe pockets allow for additional sensation for you and your partner
- Two internal panels offer wearer a covered dil base or full contact with the body
- Two looks in one: a tug and twist of the ribbons transforms booty shorts into high-‐cut panties
- Lightweight and breathable for extended wear making Sasha perfect for spur-of-the-moment play
- Four removable, adjustable black garters.
- Machine washable and water friendly
- Made in the USA
- Travel friendly storage bag and mesh lingerie launder bags included
- Securely fits toys 1.25–2.25 inches (3.17–5.71 cm) in diameter
- Easily switch toys in and out during play
- Airport-‐friendly (non-‐metal) materials won’t set off any alarms
- Strong, stretchy material won’t lose its shape—even with frequent use
- Vegan lifestyle - Friendly Nylon Spandex
SpareParts HardWear™ creates beautiful and stylish harnesses which are versatile and suitable for a variety of uses and types of functionality. These harnesses are fashionable, sexy AND comfortable. Once you have tried a SpareParts HardWear™ harness, it will be the only one you will ever need.
THE SIMPLE STEPS BELOW WILL HELP YOU DETERMINE YOUR MEASUREMENTS, AND WHICH SIZE HARNESS WILL FIT YOU BEST .
Choose your harness size based on both your actual body measurements and body shape, not based on your typical pant or jean size, which varies significantly between brands, designs, and cuts. Please don't skip this step: the right size harness will give you the most comfort and support, and will always look better than a size that's just "almost right."
GET THE CORRECT FIT:
1. Get your lower waist/hip measurement. •Wrap a measuring tape around your waist, about 1 inch (2.5 cm) below your pelvic bone. •Mark the number where the tape measure completes and crosses over itself.
2. Use that measurement, as well as your body shape, to determine your size. Tomboi™ performs best when your body fills out the harness, so choosing the right size is crucial. You should take your body shape into account before selecting a size. To do so, think of your body in terms of moon phases:
EVALUATING BODY IN TERMS OF MOON PHASES:
bodies have beautiful, fuller curves. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a half-moon shape in rear, and a quarter to half-moon shape in front, where the stomach is. If you have a full moon shape…choose the next size up.
bodies have a balance of curves and planes. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a quarter-moon shape in front and a half-moon shape in rear, or a a flatter front stomach area and a fuller three quarter-moon in rear. This body shape typically has a fuller butt and, sometimes, wider hips. If you have a three-quarter moon shape…choose the next size up.
bodies are curvier in rear, flatter in front. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a half-moon shape in rear. If you have a half-moon shape…stay to the size chart.
QUARTER /CRESANT MOON
bodies have gentler, less pronounced curves in rear. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a quarter (or crescent) shape sloping from the tailbone to the top of the thigh. If you have a quarter/crescent moon shape.